Monday, August 18, 2014

Ferguson Losses

Ferguson, MO has lost absolutely nothing compared to the loss they suffered in the death of their
citizen Michael Brown Jr.
I have only learned this moment about Tyrone Thompson, Antoinette Green, and a Jack-In-The-Box
incident in which black citizens of Ferguson were killed by police without a just recourse available
to the families involved. All of that happened on District Attorney McKulloch's watch.
Apparently McKullochs dad was a policeman shot by a black man.
Well, I'm wondering if his dad would come back so he could say, "Don't blame all this sociopathology you exhibit in your sworn duties on me son. I don't deserve what you are doing at this point in my stint with the universe. You're holding me back, son."
One of Missouri's state senators, a Ms. Nadal, has told news reporters one of the killings on McKulloch's plate was a case in which two unarmed Afro-American men were shot 20 times while
sitting in their car.
The D.A. decided those killings were justified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home